6 Signs It’s Time To Replace Your Commercial Washer and Dryer
There comes a time that even after proper maintenance and upkeep that your commercial washer and dryer laundry system will need to be replaced. There can be obvious signs that it is time to replace your commercial washer and dryer when it breaks down or is no longer working anymore. However, there can be subtle signs that your washer and dryer have run its course and it is time to invest in new machines. Whether you have your own commercial property or own a laundromat, you will need to have updated washing machines that are able to withstand that high usage and demand from the patrons accessing your washer and dryer machines. In order to ensure that your machines are in good working order, there are signs to be aware of that will indicate to you that it is time to replace and time to upgrade your current machine and start shopping for the best washers and dryers that will be mindful of operational costs.
- There is an increase in your utility costs- Older models of commercial washer and dryers are designed differently than new machines as they are not energy efficient models. When you are using these machines consistently in a commercial setting, these older machines will use more of your energy and water. New models of washers and dryers are designed to be energy efficient, reducing the amount of water used, electricity being used, and lowering gas emission which will ultimately lower the utility costs and save your commercial laundry business money.
- Your equipment is frequently out of order- Older equipment tends to break down more often causing you to have to complete more maintenance on the machines. The work needed for repairs will cost money and, additionally, having machines out of order will ultimately cost you more money as you lose profit from those machines. By having newer machines, you will be able to rest assured that your laundry machines will remain in good working order for all of your customers allowing you to continue to make profit and avoid costly repair bills.
- Customers are unhappy with the quality of the machines- New models of industrial washers and dryers will have large capacity washing machines that are able to handle heavy loads of laundry while still cleaning your clothes and linens to immaculate condition. Having older machines means that your load capacity is smaller causing customers to have to spend longer periods of time doing multiple loads of laundry.
- Your machines are not up to date with the latest in technology- The world of technology is constantly changing and commercial laundry machines are the same. One big advancement within commercial laundry businesses is a payment system through laundry paying apps from your smartphone and moving away from coin laundry washers dryers. Commercial laundry facilities have begun to advance their machines to meet the need of the new technology advances to have laundry machines equipped with mobile paying options as their payment system.
- Your washer and dryer machines are looking old and outdated- Customers are attracted to new, up to date commercial laundry equipment and washing machines for the look they have and sense of reliability that they produce. Having old machines within your facility tends to bring down the perception of your laundry facility causing negative perceptions of your business. Older washing machines and dryer combos can have problems with excessive noise or needing regular maintenance and cleaning within the air duct system. Whether your machines need to be repaired or replaced, it is a good protection plan for your business to invest in replacing your commercial washer dryers. A new machine demonstrates to customers that you want to provide them with the best, top quality laundry services. Choosing a high quality top load washer, front load washer, and dryer combo will provide laundromat owners and commercial businesses with machines that will meet the quality and demand that you are looking for.
- You are growing your commercial laundry business- When you are ready to expand to serve and meet the needs of more customers, you will have to invest in new models of commercial washer and commercial dryers. You want to make sure that you get the right commercial laundry equipment that will draw in new customers while ensuring that your customers are satisfied with their experience within your commercial laundry facility and that their clothes and linens come out clean and fresh.