Advancements in technology have changed the way on-premises laundry rooms operate and how property owners manage their amenities.
Control all aspects of your laundry amenity from the comfort of your office, home, and smartphone. With advanced technology, you will have more control over your laundry room and insight into your business. Remote monitoring gives you the freedom to switch up your management approach and have access to your facility from any location. When all is said and done, your revenue is your main concern and can be optimized with instant pricing adjustments, promotional offers, and savings on operational costs. Manage your coin-operated laundry machines and your on-premises laundry room with ease with remote access.
Remotely Manage Your On-Premises Laundry and Reap all the Benefits
Managing your property’s laundry facility can come with a lot of responsibility and often some headaches. Equipment gets damaged or worn down without your knowledge, coins need to be collected, counted, and deposited, and your prices may not always be covering your expenses. With the advanced controls of a card-operated or cashless system, you could free up your time and manage coin-operated laundry machines more easily with some operational upgrades.
- Minimize service costs by monitoring each machine’s individual maintenance needs and servicing.
- Receive alerts and notifications on machine trouble and customer issues.
- Change how you run your business, save time and energy and take advantage of your new management style with remote access.
- Remotely manage your on-premises laundry room through your computer or smart device from any location for ultimate efficiency.
- Continuously track and review revenue as purchases that are being made and have instant access to statistics and revenue reports.
- Receive notifications and messages from your facility and patrons on machine issues and required servicing.
- Adjust pricing as you see fit to cover fluctuating operational costs, increase profits, and keep up with the competition.
- Monitor your laundry facility’s activity and its slowest and busiest hours. Offer ‘happy hour’ prices and discounts to encourage usage and maximize your hours of operation.
- Save money on labor costs and security with less personnel and on-site employees.
How to Convert and Manage Coin Operated Laundry Machines Remotely
Many coin-operated laundry machines can be retrofitted with card reads or QR scanners to convert your facility quickly and easily. Here at Commercial Laundries Orlando, we can help you find out if your equipment meets the requirements with just a few questions over the phone. Once we know what kind of machines we are dealing with, one of our skilled technicians will come out to your site and assess your laundry facility’s needs and capacity. Our installation is fast, free, and efficient. Click here for a free estimate or contact Commercial Laundries to speak to a representative directly.
What is the Best System for Your Facility
Card operated laundry systems are easy to use and will give your facility the modern touch you are looking for. Residents simply purchase a laundry loyalty card, upload funds via your CleanPay kiosk, and swipe the card in whichever machine they choose.
Mobile laundry payment applications are the wave of the future for laundry rooms and give your amenity a clean, hygienic, and safe environment. With the elimination of cash, your patrons have access to contactless payment options. A cashless system also takes away the temptation and threat of theft and automatically boosts security.
Contact Commercial Laundries today at, (407) 986-1410 to remotely manage your on-premises laundry room.