Cater to your patrons’ needs by choosing the best type of commercial washing machines for your demographic and onsite laundry facility.
If you are torn between front or top load commercial washing machines, we are here to break down the benefits of each of them so you can make a more informed decision. Whichever model you go for in the end, make sure you are choosing quality. Equipment with robust construction and sophisticated engineering will prove to hold up better over time and ensure you get the most out of your investment. Commercial Laundries Orlando has premium top and front load commercial washing machines to equip your laundry facility and dependable services and customer care to help you maintain it.
Top Load Commercial Washing Machines
Both top and front loaders efficiently clean garments but there are a few differences that might be better suited for your patrons. Top loaders are your conventional laundry machines that offer some unique features you won’t see in front loaders. With the construction of a deep washtub, users can presoak laundry and add garments after a load has begun. They are easier on the operators back as they require less bending down, which often makes them a crowd favorite among older generations. Here are some of the features you can expect from our top-loading washers from Speed Queen.
- Speed Queen’s top loader features a 27-wash cycle selection
- Built for any floor type with their soft mount extractors and advanced suspension system to eliminate harsh vibrations
- Strong 710 RPM extraction speed to reduce water and moisture
- Easy-to-read and operate digital display with touchpad controls
- 3.26 cu. ft (92.3-liter) wash capacity to handle large laundry loads
Front Load Commercial Washing Machines
Front loaders are revolutionary with their unique design that makes them more energy efficient than top loaders and adaptable to become stackable units. Its front-loading wash tub doesn’t fill up with water as a traditional washer but has an advanced tumbling motion that distributes water and keeps clothing in a constant motion for quality cleaning that is gentler on clothing.
- Front-loaders from Speed Queen have a strong suspension with sophisticated balancing technology for a quieter laundry experience
- With a 1200 RPM spin speed that produces a 440 G-force extraction laundry is up to 33% drier for maximum moisture removal
- Equipped with a 15.5” wide door capable of opening 180-degrees to make loading and unloading easier
- 3.42 cu. ft (96.8-liter) capacity
- Front load commercial washing machines are more energy efficient than your conventional models and reduce water consumption up to 50%.
Solid Construction and Sound Engineering
When it comes down to which is the best type of commercial washing machine, preference is usually the deciding factor. Whichever you choose, all our washers are built with endurance and sustainability in mind. All our machines are constructed with stainless steel or porcelain enamel washtubs. Both our coin and card-operated washers and dryers are available in top-loading, front-loading, or stackable models. Each built with sophisticated engineering and innovative features to make your patrons’ laundry experience one of convenience.
Buy or Lease Front or Top Load Commercial Washers
Here at Commercial Laundries Orlando, we have some of the most affordable and fairly priced equipment. We also have repair services for when your machines are acting up and dependable service and maintenance programs to keep your machine and facility operating efficiently. Buy or lease front or top load commercial washers and choose from any of our equipment from world-renowned manufacturers, Maytag, Speed Queen, and Whirlpool.
Contact one of our team members at, (407) 986-1410 and they can help you choose the best type of commercial washing machine for your property.