Commercial Laundries Orlando is your ‘go-to’ for all your commercial dryer installation and repair needs.
Don’t let another broken machine slow down your commercial laundry room. If one or more of your dryers is down, then you are letting your tenants down. Your onsite commercial laundry amenity relies on fully functioning dryers just as much as it relies on working washers. Your tenants shouldn’t be pulling out damp clothes from your dryers and spending double the amount of money. If this is happening in your laundry room, then something is not functioning correctly. Don’t put off your commercial dryer repair any longer. Commercial Laundries Orlando is familiar with all sorts of dryer issues and we will have your machines back up and running in no time. We can also have a look at the rest of your machines while we are at it, to make sure every one of them is working at their maximum capacity. Click here for a Request for Service and a team member will get back to you.
Leave your Commercial Dryer Repair to the Professionals
Here at Commercial Laundries Orlando, we have highly trained and certified mechanics and technicians to assist you with all your laundry needs. You may be tempted to do a little DIY, do it yourself repair, but the underlying issue may be deeper than you would expect. Leave it up to the professionals to determine what your machines need.
Common Commercial Dryer Installation Issues
- Strange noises or vibrations. If your dryer is causing a ruckus it may be due to a failed dryer drum seal. If this is the case, our technicians will catch it and replace it for you. With our 15,000-square-foot warehouse, we have all the replacement parts needed so that you won’t have to wait any time at all.
- Dryer won’t run. First, check that your machine is plugged in and the fuse switch is in the right position. If all is plugged in, then there may be a problem with the thermostat or start switch.
- The dryer isn’t generating heat. A bad fuse, temperature switch or heating coils may be the culprit. With so many possibilities, it is best to have our professionals take a look.
- Overheating. If your dryer is getting too hot this could mean a clogged vent and a potential fire hazard. This is not an issue you want to mess around with. Unplug the dryer and wait for a professional to have a look. If a clogged vent is the case, one of our technicians will evaluate the problem and make sure all vents are clear.
- Dryer runs but doesn’t dry clothes. This is another issue that may have multiple causes. A blocked vent, clogged lint screen or machine overload may cause your dryer to run but with insufficient heat.
If any of these problems sound familiar, give us a call. Whether it be a front loading, top loading or stackable machine, we are well versed in all of them. It is better to take care of the issue right away than to let another even bigger issue arise.
Professional and Certified Technicians
Commercial Laundries Orlando has some of the best and most qualified technicians out there. Our trusted technicians have been working with us on average 15 years and have seen it all. With reliable professionals on call, you will rest assured that your commercial dryer repairs won’t flair up in the future. Whatever the issue, our team knows how important it is for you to have your hotel or multi-housing commercial laundry room running efficiently and at its peak.
If your dryer machine isn’t operating at 100%, Commercial Laundries Orlando is here to help. We pride ourselves on our dependability, long-lasting relationships with clients and our exceptional customer service. We are a company you can rely on. Contact us today to get started on your commercial dryer repair, at (407) 986-1410.