Here are the different types of washing machines out there on the market for your multi-housing communal laundry.
When it comes to choosing the right washing machine for your hotel, apartment complex or campground, it is important to know the facts and evaluate the functionality of each. What may work for one may not work for another. In the end, it comes down to what is right for you and your patrons. Here at Commercial Laundries, we have functional front load and top load washers and space-saving stackable machines. Whether you are looking for traditional coin-operated washers or modern card-operated machines, we have it all. Let’s break down the variety of machines and their specifications to help you decide the best type of washing machine for you and your tenants.
Front Control Front Load Washer
Front-loading washers have come a long way. Buyers often turn away from these machines because they are simply unfamiliar or used to top-loading machines. We are here to tell you that these washer designs are game-changers. Their innovative design has the ability to balance out heavy loads of laundry for an uninterrupted washing cycle, eliminating vibrations. They also save you on water and energy costs. Here are some features of our front-loading washers from Speed Queen.
- Groundbreaking balance technology that redistributes laundry and a tough suspension system which absorbs the weight and movement of laundry and spin cycles for a quiet laundry experience
- 1200 RPM spin speeds which exerts 440-G force for ultimate water extraction, reducing drying time
- Large 15.5-inch door opening for easy access
- Durable stainless-steel wash tubs that will withstand constant daily use
- Large digital display, individual cycle modifier and multiple soap compartments for a versatile user experience
- Washers require little water as machine adds water as needed throughout the tumbling wash cycle
Top Load Washer
Known for its simplicity and supreme performance, our commercial top load washer has everything you need. With its robust construction and energy-efficient performance, this type of washing machine has stood the test of time.
- Washer features 27 different wash cycles and a Quantum control system from Speed Queen which provides users with more control over their laundry
- Machines contain an extraction speed of 710 RPMs to reduce moisture and decrease drying time saving on utility costs
- Advanced suspension system that reduces vibrations and noise for a tranquil laundry experience
- Strong stainless-steel tub construction with a 92.3-liter wash capacity
Our innovative space-saving washer and dryer has proven to be a crowd favorite when it comes to commercial laundry equipment. The stackable washer and dryer concept naturally take up half the floor space, allowing property owners to save on valuable square footage and maximize on their floor to ceiling space.
- Sturdy shock-absorbing suspension system
- Resilient stainless-steel washtub
- The impressive spin speed of 1200 RPM and 440 g-force extraction for better wash results and moisture extraction for shorter drying time resulting in savings on energy bills
- Extra-large door with 180-degree door opening for comfortable loading
- Washer and dryer have that same hookups and connections as standard machines, requiring no extra plumbing or electrical work
Coin and Card Operated Washers
When it comes to different types of washing machines one of the big choices you will have to make is between coin or card-operated machines. In the end, it all comes down to preference. Coin-operated washers have been around a long time and are familiar to your patrons. Card operated machines are modern and convenient and are a great step towards the future. Have a look at the pros and cons of each machine for a more informed decision or contact one of our knowledgeable team members for all your laundry needs and questions.
Commercial Laundries Orlando is one of the top leaders in commercial laundry in Florida. We work with world-renowned manufactures such as Maytag, Speed Queen, Whirlpool and Miele. All of our equipment is Energy Star certified and 100% ADA compliant. Contact us today to have a closer look at the different types of washing machines, at (407) 986-1410.