Install top quality, coin operated washer and dryer equipment from Commercial Laundries.
Treat your patrons to premium coin operated washer and dryer units that far exceed their expectations. You can upgrade your commercial laundry facility with our fine laundry products and services at affordable prices. Your patrons will appreciate the excellent laundry services that you provide with our user-friendly advanced laundry machines, and you will appreciate the profit you can generate.
Lease Washer and Dryer Equipment
Using solid-state, advanced engineered laundry equipment is a patron’s dreams come true. The technical and mechanical systems of our coin operated washer and dryer equipment deliver an excellent laundry outcome in less time, using fewer utilities. Both you and your patrons can enjoy the benefits of modern technology with our innovative laundry equipment.
If your budget is restricted at this time, you can still get our premium laundry equipment for your business with our popular leasing program. All leases are tax-deductible and are an affordable way to replace worn machines, or upgrade your laundry facility.
We also work with new laundry facilities to equip you with the best laundry equipment for business success. When you lease washer and dryer equipment from us you discover that the machines really do pay for themselves. Leasing is a smart business solution for tight budgets.
Our clients who lease coin operated laundry machines also receive complimentary maintenance visits and repair services on all leased equipment for the lifetime of the lease contract. One of our technicians will make regular visits to your facility to maintain your machines and ensure that they are functioning at their optimal level of performance.
When laundry machines are properly maintained they operate efficiently, increase sustainability, and eliminate waste and unnecessary energy usage. If you lease washer and dryer equipment from us and one of your machines require repair services, our technician will address the problem as soon as possible so that your laundry facility remains fully engaged.
If you decide to lease coin operated laundry machines, we can customize your plan so that it meets your business needs and budget and also allows you to have an upscale laundry facility without all the expense.
Lease Coin Operated Laundry Machines
When you lease washer and dryer equipment from Commercial Laundries, you are getting premium laundry equipment from world-famous manufacturers who are known for their innovative research and development projects. These advanced laundry machines can provide you and your patrons with many valuable benefits and features, including:
• Coin operated washer and dryer equipment with easy to use coin slides that are designed to reject foreign money and slugs. The large capacity coin vaults are durably built to withstand tampering, damage, and theft.
• All of our laundry machines have easy to read and operate digital display dashboards that offer multiple cycle options, dispenser trays and water temperature selections.
• We carry large capacity, front and top-loading machine models in coin and card operated formats.
• To maximize space in a small laundry facility, we also carry stackable coin operated washer and dryer units.
• All of our lease coin operated laundry machines are Energy Star certified to deliver significant savings in water, gas and electric costs. Our machines reduce waste and save thousands of gallons of precious water annually.
• Our washing machines are equipped with stainless steel or porcelain enamel washtubs to resist damage to laundry. Washers also have advanced agitation and extraction features that ensure a cleaner, drier laundry in less time.
• All of our lease washer and dryer equipment is durably built with a solid construction, metal components, and chip-resistant cabinets.
• We also carry ADA compliant machines that are especially designed to better serve the handicapped community.
You can lease coin operated laundry machines for your laundry facility by contacting Commercial Laundries today at: 407-986-1410.