Get improved performance with our commercial washing machines.
Looking to generate more profits? If you are a multi-housing property owner, now is the time to consider building an on-site laundry facility for your tenants. A laundry facility is a great way to increase revenue and also adds an attractive amenity to your property that potential renters look for. It also helps to retain existing renters, and adds value to your property. A great laundry facility also needs premium commercial washing machines that will serve you and your tenants well.
Our expert staff can assist in setting-up a new laundry facility and also explain the different features in machine models. Once you have a good understanding of what each machine type can do, it will be easier to select the right kind of machines for your laundry business. Our large inventory of world-renowned laundry equipment includes front and top loading models, available in coin or card operated format.
Coin Op Commercial Washing Machines
Your new laundry facility will thrive with the inclusion of our high performance, coin op commercial washing machines. With advanced technical and mechanical innovations, our commercial washing machines provide precision with high-speed performance. Your tenants will love using our coin op commercial washing machines that are equipped with stainless steel, or porcelain enamel, washtubs that protect laundry from damage. All of our commercial washing machines must pass rigorous testing to meet the high standards set by their respective manufacturer and the commercial laundry industry.
Commercial Washing Machines and Dryers
You and your tenants can appreciate the high standards set for our commercial washers and dryers and the many features and benefits they bring:
- Our commercial washing machines and dryers are Energy Star certified to provide you with cost-effective savings in water, gas and electric costs. You can attain a reduction in wastewater by up to 50 percent, and reduce hot water usage by up to 30 percent, significantly lowering your operating costs.
- All of our coin op commercial washing machines have easy coin-slide access that rejects slugs and foreign money. Plus, our large capacity coin vaults are durably built to withstand tampering, damage and theft.
- We carry commercial washers and dryers built with advanced sensing and balancing technology that redistributes laundry during the wash cycle, and virtually eliminates vibrations and loud sounds.
- To maximize space in smaller laundry rooms, we recommend adding our finest stackable commercial washers and dryers.
- Our laundry products are equipped with user-friendly digital dashboards that offer your patrons multiple cycle options, dispenser trays, and water temperature selections.
- We also carry ADA compliant commercial washers and dryers especially designed to serve the handicapped community.
- Our laundry machines are built with chip-resistant, commercial-grade steel cabinets.
Affordable Coin Op Commercial Washing Machines
We realize how important it is to have quality commercial laundry products to run a successful commercial laundry business. We also realize that there are times when budget restrictions make it harder to acquire the machines that are needed. Commercial Laundries has made it a good business practice of offering our clients affordable options. We carry used commercial laundry products that are re-built using quality parts, so that they perform like new machines.
We also have a very popular, tax-deductible leasing program that can be customized to meet your business needs and still stay within budget. With leasing, you can get the laundry machines you need without all the expense, and the best part is that the machines literally pay for themselves. With laundry equipment leasing from us, you will receive complimentary maintenance and repair services on all your leased machines for the lifetime of the lease contract.
Now you can have your dream laundry facility with the best commercial washers and dryers in Orlando by contacting Commercial Laundries Orlando today at: 407-986-1410.