What to Know When Buying Coin-Operated Laundry Equipment in Florida
End your search for coin-operated laundry equipment in Florida with Commercial Laundries of Orlando.
How can you have a successful commercial laundry business when your equipment isn’t up to par? If you are operating an on-site laundry facility at your multi-housing property and your laundry equipment is falling apart, it’s time to purchase some new machines. What are some of the things should you know about buying new equipment? Here are some tips about purchasing coin-operated laundry equipment in Florida:
- You may decide to give your tenants the option of using different types of machines. Select a few high-capacity top and front loading machines so that tenants are able to wash regular laundry items and also large items like blankets, comforters and small rugs.
- Space saving stackable coin-operated laundry equipment in Florida can add a few extra machines in a small space, and are a perfect choice for washing and drying smaller loads of baby items and lingerie.
- All commercial laundries equipment should be Energy Star certified to provide you with excellent performance, efficiency and cost-effective savings on gas, water and electric costs. Energy Star coin operated washer and dryer products have a larger capacity than conventional top load models with agitators. Some models can wash up to 20 pounds of laundry compared to a conventional model load of 10 to 15 pounds, and your tenants can wash big, bulky items that they may normally bring to a dry cleaner. Energy Star coin operated washer and dryer units use 50% less water and energy than conventional models, producing significant savings in annual operating costs.
- Your coin-operated laundry equipment in Florida should be equipped with easy to operate digital display panels that offer multiple wash and dry cycles, and water temperature selections.
- Your commercial laundries washing machines should have stainless steel or porcelain enamel washtubs to assure that laundry is not damaged during the wash cycle.
- Make sure that your coin-operated laundry equipment in Florida is equipped with easy coin slide access and high capacity coin vaults that hold a large amount of coins. Coin vaults should be built with solid construction to withstand damage, theft and tampering, and also reject foreign money and slugs.
- Your commercial laundries equipment should enable you to easily change prices per machine, perhaps charging more for machines that offer longer, more costly cycles.
- Coin operated washer models that do not have belts or pulleys are quieter and will vibrate less. These types of machines are more sustainable providing a longer life cycle, and require less maintenance. They also present a cleaner laundry outcome using less water and detergent.
- The U.S. Department of Energy manages the Energy Star program that requires all laundry products conserve energy and natural resources. Green energy efficiency commercial laundries equipment results in reduced energy expenses, and is safer and more efficient for tenants to use.
- Your on-site laundry facility should also have a few DOE compliant machines that provide easy access to the handicapped community
Commercial Laundries, is a leading family owned commercial laundry vendor in Florida since 1967, and we offer some of the best coin-operated laundry equipment in Florida. Our commitment is to assist our clients in running the most successful commercial laundries facility. We carry quality laundry equipment by noted manufacturers like Maytag, Whirlpool and Speed Queen. Our service technicians will keep your facility operating smoothly and efficiently, and provide you with expert knowledge on how to improve your operation’s performance. We also hold a large stock of coin-operated washer and dryer units and parts in our 15,000 square foot warehouse so that we have the resources available when you need them.
To learn more about our superb product line and excellent services, contact Commercial Laundries, Inc. today at 407-986-1410.