Pros and Cons of Coin Laundry Equipment
In need of Orlando coin operated laundry machines? Find new and used equipment at Commercial Laundries in Orlando.
If you are a business owner or manager of rental properties such as apartments, condominiums, student or senior housing you may be interested in adding an on-site laundry facility. When you build a commercial laundry facility on your property you are not only increasing the value of your property, but you are increasing better tenant retention rates and attracting new tenants. If you are considering coin operated laundry equipment for your facility, we can offer you the best coin laundry equipment in Orlando. Commercial Laundries is a leading commercial laundry vendor in Florida and we have been serving all types of businesses for many years. We can help you get started in your new venture, or upgrade an existing facility. Our sales reps can give you the pros and cons of coin laundry equipment, and describe the different types of machines that are available.
A laundry facility is a desirable amenity to any tenant because it is convenient and saves them time. Your facility would relieve your tenants from the task of hauling heavy loads of laundry to an outside facility, while providing a safer environment. Tenants can do their laundry when it is convenient for them and they won’t have to go outside during inclement weather. Not only will your commercial laundry facility serve your tenants needs but it will also serve yours by adding a new revenue stream of income. And you and your tenants will love the ease of use and high quality performance of our Orlando coin operated laundry machines.
We carry quality commercial laundry equipment built by leaders in the industry, such as Maytag, Speed Queen and Whirlpool. Theses companies offer American-made products that are used and respected throughout the world, and are only available through commercial laundry vendors. We are proud of our products and we know you will love and appreciate them too. Our coin laundry equipment in Orlando can offer your business many benefits and is Energy Star rated to save on gas, electric and water costs. There are some pros and cons of coin laundry equipment that we would like to mention:
- We offer high capacity coin vaults for extra coin storage, and easy slide access for coins to be deposited.
- Our vaults have built-in tamper proof technology and are designed to reject foreign money and slugs.
- Our Energy Star rated coin laundry equipment in Orlando offers cost-effective savings in energy usage and eliminates waste. You can expect about 50% less wastewater, and a one-third reduction in hot water usage. These great features save you money in operating costs and provide water conservation to protect the environment.
- Pricing can be easily changed but will have to be in coin increments.
- All washers are quipped with stainless steel washtubs to gently move laundry around the tub.
- New technology offers powerful agitation and extraction features in all washers to save time, use less energy, and improve laundry outcome.
- Coins will have to be collected periodically, and counted before bookkeeping can be completed.
- If you have older coin vaults on your machines they can be replaced with new, large capacity vaults.
Our list of the pros and cons of coin laundry equipment can help you make a quick and easy decision. If you decide that our coin laundry equipment in Orlando is suitable to your business operation, then you have made the right decision. Our coin laundry machines have been serving the public for many years, and they will help you achieve the success you are looking for in your own commercial laundry business.
Our great company offers many services including: delivery, installation, regular maintenance visits, repair services and Utility Assessment Reports. We also maintain a 15,000 square foot warehouse that is fully stocked with commercial laundry equipment and parts. Our technicians and mechanics are licensed, insured and receive continuing education to keep abreast of all new advances in our industry. They are capable of handling all of your commercial laundry equipment needs in a timely manner. If you would like to learn more about us and our Orlando coin operated laundry machines contact Commercial Laundries, Inc. today at 407-986-1410.